Inverness Club offers each resident an affordable, suitably-sized private apartment, equipped with individually-controlled heating and air conditioning, kitchen with full-size appliances, big windows to let in lots of light, and a private patio so you can enjoy our beautiful landscaping.
Furnish your apartment with your own personal furniture and decorations, making it truly home. Each apartment has two entrances, one from the building’s interior hallway system, and another private door directly to your outside patio.
But what sets Inverness Club apart is our package of services and amenities, which include:
- One meal each day in our Dining Room (or delivered to your apartment)
- Transportation to doctors, shopping, and special events
- Light housekeeping twice a month
- Personal handyman services
- A full-time Activities Director
- Community Rooms & Laundry facilities
- Beauty/Barber Shop onsite
- Library, Computers with Internet Access, WIFI in Community Rooms & Clubhouse
Designed for seniors (age 62 or older) or disabled persons (of any age), Inverness Club Apartments provide the privacy, comfort, convenience, and social opportunities needed for a dignified independent lifestyle.